Change is inevitable, especially when it comes to science, views, morals and everything else. One always has to change with the times to adapt to the latest trends, current affairs and requirements. Being in the top hierarchy of a company that offers security technology, I believe that change is an important factor to sustain and succeed in today’s world. But, change does not just come through mere words. Today’s world is not only about believing in a philosophy, but also actively working towards it. It is important to focus more on execution in a country like India, which is very dynamic in nature. We strive for constant change, and it is essential for our philosophy to be action-oriented. Having said that, I would like to present to you Zicom’s new brand motto – Awake Always.
Awake Always is not just about its literal meaning, but also about the foundation that it lies on. The idea is based on five pillars which are in the behavioral DNA of everyone connected to Zicom. These pillars are Fast, Flexible, Fun, Fit and Focused.
- Fast – Speed is not just about velocity; it is also about reflexes and response. With an active Command Centre and ZIMAN, our emergency response service, it is absolutely necessary for us to be fast while responding and executing delicate situations like rescue operations. However, one should never compromise on quality while taking care of the speed factor – efficiency and productivity should also be maintained.
- Flexible – One thing I have learnt over 22 years in the business is that there is no such thing as predefined situations – they only exist in textbooks. Each situation is unique, and only a unique approach can do justice to it. Flexibility is also about adapting to the changing times – a rigid approach does not allow for change. Therefore, being flexible is a very important attribute which we have incorporated in our lives.
- Fun – No activity is good without the fun factor in it. I believe that even a person’s job should enable him to have fun when he is at it. Zicom has followed this ideology since the very beginning, and has been a place where fun and career development co-exist in complete peace. To put it in simple words, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
- Fit – In this context, the word fit has two meanings. Firstly, a brand’s products should fit the consumers’ requirements. Our products cater to people of various ages, with everyone’s requirements being fulfilled successfully. Secondly, we also have a culture which encourages employees to embrace a fit lifestyle. It is simple – a fit body results in a fit mind. Exercise has always been a part of my daily routine, and I also encourage everyone at Zicom to go for a fitter lifestyle.
- Focused – One should always be focused on their goals. We, at Zicom, make sure that each customer’s distinctive needs are taken care of, while also keeping our eyes on one goal – securing them efficiently and effectively with the best technology at hand.
The transition from Feel Safe to Awake Always is not just a mere reinvention, but also the start of a new journey which has a lot to offer to all of us. With an amazing expedition ahead of us, we are sure that greater heights will be reached through our endeavors.