SAFE° T TAB
Face recognition system integrated with non-contact medical accuracy temperature detection is a next generation access control and attendance terminal. Access control device features fast and precise face recognition, large storage capacity coupled with non-contact IR based Wrist temperature detection technology.
Face recognition with face-mask detection feature with alarm warning and access Restriction to people without mask
- Non-contact detection of wrist temperature
- Access restriction to people with abnormal body temperature with ±0.2 °C accuracy
- Shows real time count of people restricted for high temperature
- Shows highest temperature reading for the day
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Single door access controller using face recognition along with face – mask detection & temperature measurement.
- Medical grade IR temperature sensor detects wrist temperature of people with abnormal body temperature.
- Temperature measurement accuracy is ±0.2 °, with measurement distance up to 2 cm.
- Door access is restricted if abnormal human body temperature is detected and if the person is not wearing a face
- Support for human face tracking exposures in strong light.
- Linux based face recognition device with unique live face recognition algorithm to accurately recognise faces.
- Face recognition time is less than 0.5 sec.
- Suggested height for face recognition is between 1.2m and 2.2m, face recognition distance is 0.5 to 1.5m.
- The camera uses H.265 main proﬁle encoding compatible with NVR and other storage devices through the ONVIF/GB28181 protocol.
- Support TF card storage, pictures are stored continuously for 1 year of longer (depends on TF card capacity)
- FAR = 0.1% and FRR= 0.01%
- Support 10,000 face matching library and 60,000 face recognition records.
- 5 inch IPS full view HD display, no streaking and delay.
- Support automatic gain control and automatic white balance.
- Built in video monitoring dedicated back light level sensor.
- Hardware interface protocol support TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, HTTP, DNS, DDNS, DHP, SMTP, UPNP, MOTT protocol support Window/ Linux.
- IPS4 protection.
- Support speaker output audio.
- The device support local login to manage, query and conﬁgure.
|Face Recognition & Mask Detection De||vice|
|Processor||Dual core processor + 1 GB memory + 8 GB EMMC|
|Operation system||Linux operating system|
|Storage||Support TF card storage.|
|Screen size||5 inch IPS HD screen|
|Viewing angle||Vertical viewing angle:30, horizontal viewing angle:30°|
|Sensor||1 / 2.8” progressive scan CMOS|
|Speaker||Voice playback for alarm access|
|Recognition height||1,2 – 2.2 meter, angle is adjustable.|
|Recognition distance||0.5 – 1.5 m, depends on lens.|
|Recognition time||Less than 0.5 sec|
|Storage capacity||60,000 capture records|
|Effective pixels||2MP, 1920*1080|
|Min illumination||Colour 0.01Lux @ F1.2 (ICR); B/W 0.001Lux @ F1.2 (ICR)|
|Network interface||1 RJ45 10M/ 100M adaptive Ethernet port|
|Power||12V DC @ 2A|
|Operating temperature||-30°C - + 60° C|
|Working humidity||0-90% relative humidity, no condensation|
|Size||205 mm (L) * 95 mm (W) * 20 mm (T)|
|IR Temperature Sensor|
|Measurement distance||2 cm|
|Measurement Range||36°C – 39°C|
|Colour TFT Display|
|Processor||32 Bit Processor|
|Display size||3.5 colour TFT display|
|Single Door Access Controller|
|Processor||ARM7 32 Bit RISC processor|
|Memory||8 MB ﬂash, 4 GB SD ( optional)|
|Input||4 Inputs ( 1 – Door status, 1 Egress, 1 Fire & 1 – Intrusion)|
|Output||2 Outputs ( I Lock, 1 DOLT)|
|Communication interface||RS-485; RJ-45(TCP,UDP,TCP PUSH, UDP PUSH)|
|Power supply||12V DC @ 5A|
|Dimension (LXWXH)||165mm X 45mm X 185mm|