You may further make information publicly available while interacting with various user modifiable sections of this Site including comments, reviews, profile information or feedbacks. The Stakeholder is not responsible for any such information and any use of such information by any party.
COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
- You may access and use various features and content of our Site without providing any Registration Information (described below) of a personal nature.
- The Stakeholder automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware attributes, the page(s) you request and receives information via cookies, web beacons or other technologies.
- We may further automatically record such information to track visits to our websites so that we may compile statistics that show the numbers and frequency of visitors to our website and its individual pages; such statistics may include your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your request. We may enhance or merge your information collected from our website with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you.
- We may further, present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
- Where we collect such Registration Information, we do so with the objective of providing our services to you and for improving our website and the services we offer. This information may assist us in providing you with more effective customer service, making this Site or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information, performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, and displaying content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences. The Stakeholder also uses the Registration Information to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- The Stakeholder may combine information about you that we have with the information we obtain from data aggregators, public databases, business partners or other companies, which may include your interests, purchasing behavior and your activities online, such as websites visited and advertisements viewed.
- We reserve the right to conduct research and perform statistical analyses on Registration Information in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site and to inform advertisers of such information. We will release only aggregate data and all personal identifiable information obtained from these analyses will be kept confidential from concerned third parties and at no time shall information that is personally identifiable be disclosed.
- We also use your Registration Information to communicate with you. We may send certain service communications such as welcome letters, information on technical service issues, and security announcements. However, we shall not divulge your email address to third parties without your prior consent.
- If while using any of the Services, you post information online that is accessible to the public including in any comment sections of our Site, The Stakeholder shall not be responsible for any such information and any use of such information by any party including any unsolicited communications from any third party.
- Further, if you connect with any of your social networking site account in order to view or enter into this website or any of the links in the website, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others, including to Facebook (in accordance with your privacy settings on Facebook). The Stakeholder disclaims all warranties in relation to and all liabilities arising from any use of your personal information by Facebook or any other third party.
- Users may be permitted access to certain interactive areas which will be developed in future. You should be aware that we do not monitor or have control over any information voluntarily disclosed within these interactive areas and shall not be responsible for any malicious or inappropriate use of such information by any third party. We do not guarantee the privacy of any information voluntarily disclosed by you in these interactive areas and you are required to evaluate for yourself, the implications and potential risks of disclosing any personally identifiable information in these interactive areas.
- Unless we notify you otherwise, we will share your information with companies or entities only in circumstances where:
- You have provided instructions or consent towards such sharing;
MODIFICATION AND DELETION OF INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Services, such as service announcements, administrative messages and other information, that are considered part of your viewership.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Generally, cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer and do not pose a threat to a user’s computer. However, we cannot control and nor shall we be responsible for any malicious use of these cookies by any third parties. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, some of the features offered by our website may not be available in part or entirety. If you choose to accept cookies, you also have the ability to later delete cookies that you have accepted. If you choose to delete cookies, any settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
CHANGES TO STATEMENT
ENFORCEMENT AND CONTACT