Smart Credential Access Control with Temperature Detection
- Combines TCP-IP based single door access control with in-built card based credentials (Mifare/EM/HID ICLASS/HID Proxy)
- Precision Infrared Wrist Temperature Sensor for temperature screening which detects temperature accurately at non-contact distance of upto 5 cm.
- Reduces cost of ownership by extending life of existing system controller and hardware
- This device redeﬁnes credential management for access control systems
smartCoWork-TA1-Measure,Match & Go!!
- Truly non-contact method of next generation access control and attendance terminal with alarm function for abnormal body temperatures
- The device features fast and precise temperature screening, coupled with astute TCP/IP based door access controller which helps individuals to have hassle free contact-less access/attendance.
- Restricts access of person if temperature sensor detects abnormal temperature values which gets displayed on 2.4″ TFT display of the controller/reader.
There are no reviews yet.